Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bathroom - Day 69

Are you ready for the worst panoramic collage ever?  Here it is!


See, wasn't that terrible?  Unfortunately, it was the only way I could think of to get the entire shower stall in one image.  The lighting in there is pretty iffy right now, and it doesn't help that it is mostly dark by the time I get home from work during the week.  So weird, ill-lit pictures are the best I can do for now.  Trust me, it is better in person.

But yeah, isn't the tile awesome?  It is exactly what Chris and I had hoped and dreamed.  And the floor is pretty great, too.


We've also gotten some new windows since the last update.  These actually open without a crowbar - and they stay open without props.  Amazing!


As you can see, the drywall is all smoothed and painted and wonderful.  You know what that means - it's wallpaper time!


Our rolls arrived today and I think they will be going up pretty soon.  We're going to be buying a toilet and a mirror this weekend, I think, because I am told things will go pretty fast from here.  I can't believe it is almost finished!  As Aunt Candy said on the phone this evening - I never imagined I would be so excited about a bathroom.

2 comments:

  1. I like the tile around the bottom like that, that looks cool. You have to lock your camera settings when you are doing a panorama so the light doesn't shift from image to image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My word verification was "laras" maybe that's a clue ;-)

    ReplyDelete