Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New Floors In My Office!

After a brief side project in the kitchen (aka our new door), it's back to the new upstairs floor.  My office is next on the list.  Here are some before shots.


I definitely needed a new floor in there, am I right?  Well, Uncle Don was over yesterday to work his magic!  Here's my new floor!


Pretty amazing, right?  I can't believe what a difference a new floor can make!  I can't wait to start moving furniture around and hanging some art.  I've got big plans to make better use of my workspace and some decorative ideas as well.  But that will have to wait until the floor in Chris's office is finished, because all the stuff we've been shifting from room to room will have to be moved back in here for a time.  It's a bit of a hassle, but it will be so worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment